The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review booknow completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real examincluding pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including "difficult patients"
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) practices diagnostic radiology in Los Angeles, California.
Table of Contents
I. Guide to the USMLE Step 2 CS
USMLE Step 2 CS-The Basics
Preparing for the Step 2 CS
First Aid for the IMG
Suppleent-The USMLE Step 2 CS Travel Guide
II. The Patient Encounter
Taking the History
The Physical Exam
How to Interact with Special Patients
Challenging Questins and Situations
The Patient Note
IV. Practice Cases
V. Top-Rated Review Resources
About the Authors
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A good first pass review for Step 2. May not be sufficient but necessary.