Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Vienna is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in Austria.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sightsall divided by neighborhoodwe make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Vienna's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- • FULLY UPDATED: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
- • DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
- • GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Rome has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
- • INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The “City Tours” section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the “More to See” section.
- • PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our “Need to Know” section, filled with useful travel tips and essential German phrases.
- • COVERS: Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Hofburg, Danube cruises, Belvedere Palace, Museums Quartier, Liechtenstein Palace, Vienna's Rathaus, the best local coffeehouses, and more!
Planning to visit other destinations in Central Europe? Check out Fodor's 25 Best Berlin and Fodor's 25 Best Budapest.
About the Author
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.