Scale your single-person business to profitability. Increase your audience, create multiple products, and generate more profit. This book takes you through the entire process of building a scalable business from the seemingly impossible place of "being just one person."
Most single-person businesses are stuck in a pattern of exchanging time for money. Through this book, you will learn how to beat that feast or famine cycle of work. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have to do the work or can I outsource it to someone else?
- Can I receive 1,000 orders tomorrow and handle it?
- Is the process/delivery repeatable so anyone can do it?
What You'll Learn
- Develop a profitable, scalable business from what you’re doing now
- Create content and attract an audience to that content
- Outsource your scalable process
- Scale your profit and money management
- Optimize your growth and prioritize meeting and exceeding your goals
Who This Book Is For
Consultants, freelancers, owners of small to medium-sized businesses, developers, and entrepreneurs
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Michael Killen currently runs his own consultancy, where he coaches businesses on money, scale, finding customers, and making sales. In 2017, Mike sold his first business to a larger media agency. He has background in digital marketing, having worked for a large global corporation as a lead, developing digital marketing strategies for small to medium businesses that fit their business needs.