Manicures, manicotti, and living in mom’s basement.
Madonn! The lives of guidos and guidettes can be hard. Are your days spent on GTL and getting your hair to outrageous heights? Is the night not complete without a brawl with some stunad followed by a late-night sausage and peppers? Still not sure you’re a guido? This hilarious collection puts your doubts to rest with common guido antics and behavior, such as:
- You Get the Italian Flag Inked on Your Culo (Hint: You Can’t Show Your Mama)
- You’ve Created Your Own Nicknameand Tried to Copyright It
- You Spend a Half an Hour Perfecting Your Blow-Out and Another Half Hour Admiring It in the Mirror
- You Describe Your Dream Guy as a Juicehead
- Your "Nice Clothes" Are Animal Print
Complete with guido quizzes (What’s Your Guido Nickname?), fun facts, and trivia (Italian Slang 101), this book is the ultimate goobmah’s guide to Italian pride.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Andrea Renzoni and Eric Renzoni are a sister-and-brother writing team who grew up in a proud Italian family. Many pounds of pasta were eaten and The Godfather played repeatedly. They still quote the Sopranos freely and get a kick out of The Jersey Shore, even though they've never visited the Garden State.