Want it by Thursday, September 27
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
The venture capital world is often intimidating and hard to navigate, even for the most seasoned entrepreneurs. But it doesn’t have to be. Entrepreneurs who run effective fundraising processes don’t do it by accident. With this book, you’ll learn what it takes to successfully raise a round of funding for your company.
Author Katherine Hague explains how the venture capital industry works, and walks you through each step necessary to plan, execute, and optimize your own fundraising round. Packed full of exercises, checklists, and templates, this book guides you through the process from start to finish. It’s ideal for entrepreneurs raising later rounds of capital, as well as those just starting out.
- Gain an understanding of core venture capital concepts and standards
- Learn how to develop and hone an investor pitch
- Come away with a plan to hit the fundraising trail for your company
- Develop the confidence you need to negotiate key terms in a funding deal
- Understand best practices in fundraising, and learn how to avoid the top 10 fundraising mistakes
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Katherine Hague is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor. She founded ShopLocket, an ecommerce platform for hardware entrepreneurs acquired in early 2014. Today she runs Female Funders, a global network of female investors and entrepreneurs, and is the CEO of Locks & Mane, a rapidly expanding beauty brand - and one of her first angel investments.