After years in the spotlight on American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, country music star Lauren Alaina has learned a thing or two about fighting self-doubt and feeling at home in her own skin. In Holy Hot Mess, Lauren shares stories about everything from lost loves to getting a nose ring to battling an eating disorder to grieving a loved one’s death. Each story leads to practical tips, take-it-on-the-road strategies, and encouragement for your own personal and spiritual growth.
In this book, you will be inspired to:
- speak to yourself with kindness and compassion
- chase the dreams that light your spirit on fire
- cultivate rich relationships with family and friends
- identify self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors
- offer forgiveness for yourself and others
Throughout the book, you will find:
- behind-the-scenes photos from Lauren's career in country music.
- lists, tips, and strategies to boost your self-confidence.
- prompts to help you dream big and run toward who you are.
This beautiful book is a perfect gift for
- women who celebrate other women
- birthday celebrations or career promotions
- high school and college graduations
- fans who want to know more about country music stardom
Each of us deserves head-over-heels, can't-get-enough, shout-it-from-the-mountaintops self-love. By the final page of Holy Hot Mess, that's just the kind of confidence you'll have. As Lauren discovered, maybe life is getting good after all.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Edition description:||Signed Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.50(h) x (d)|