- Pub. Date:
Your GMAT Official Prep collection of only hard GMAT questions from past exams.
Bring your best on exam day by focusing on the hard GMAT questions to help improve your performance. Get 300 additional hard verbal and quantitative questions to supplement your GMAT Official Guide collection.
GMAT Official Advance Questions:
- Specifically created for those who aspire to earn a top GMAT score and want additional prep.
- Expand your practice with 300 additional hard verbal and quantitative questions from past GMAT exams to help you perform at your best.
- Learn strategies to solve hard questions by reviewing answer explanations from subject matter experts.
- Organize your studying with practice questions grouped by fundamental skills
- Help increase your test-taking performance and confidence on exam day knowing you studied the hard GMAT questions.
PLUS! Your purchase includes online resources to further your practice:
- Online Question Bank: Create your own practice sets online with the same questions in GMAT Official Advance Questions to focus your studying on specific fundamental skills.
- Mobile App: Access your Online Question Bank through the mobile app to never miss a moment of practice. Study on-the-go and sync with your other devices. Download the Online Question Bank once on your app and work offline.
This product includes: print book with a unique access code and instructions to the Online Question Bank accessible via your computer and Mobile App.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents1 Introduction 1
I. What is the GMAT™ Official Advanced Questions? 3
II. Who should use the GMAT™ Official Advanced Questions? 3
III. How should I use the GMAT™ Official Advanced Questions? 3
2 Quantitative Reasoning 5
Practice Questions 6
Answer Key 42
Answer Explanations 46
a. Problem Solving 46
i. Counting/Sets/Series 46
ii. Equalities/Inequalities/Algebra 54
iii. Geometry 64
iv. Rates/Ratio/Percent 70
v. Value/Order/Factors 76
b. Data Sufficiency 84
i. Counting/Sets/Series 84
ii. Equalities/Inequalities/Algebra 92
iii. Geometry 108
iv. Rates/Ratio/Percent 122
v. Value/Order/Factors 128
3 Verbal Reasoning 141
Practice Questions 142
Answer Key 198
Answer Explanations 202
a. Reading Comprehension 202
b. Critical Reasoning 234
i. Analysis/Critique 234
ii. Construction/Plan 260
c. Sentence Correction 282
i. Communication 282
ii. Grammar 302
Answer Sheet 315
GMAT™ Official Advanced Questions Online Index 321