As green awareness spreads over middle America, more and more people want to have a fun, environmentally responsible holiday. Green Christmas shows how to enjoy the Christmas season while leaving a smaller carbon footprint.
Readers will learn how to do the following:
- choose between a real tree and an artificial one
- find alternatives to holiday cards
- avoid the holiday catalog crunch
- find or make gifts that are green or teach green
- have warm, cozy green fires
- create eco-responsible lighting displays
- and more!
Readers can have a great holiday celebration—while caring for the planet and setting a great example for generations to come.
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 6.20(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Peter Sander is an author, researcher, and consultant in the fields of business, location reference, and personal finance. He has written more than forty books, including Value Investing for Dummies, Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs, and 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Economics. The author of numerous articles dealing with investment strategies, he is also the coauthor of the top-selling The 100 Best Stocks You Can Buy series.