This book will equip you with the information and tools you need to transform your child’s health, including:
- how to understand your child’s medical history and how seemingly different issues are related
- the role of inflammation in recurrent childhood illnesses
- how to uncover the root of your child’s inflammation, which drives recurrent illnesses
- the important role gut health plays in overall health
- what nutrients your child might be deficient in and what foods he or she may need more of
- how to find good quality supplements for your child when needed
- thirty-two kid-friendly recipes to help even the busiest families make significant changes
If you’re weary from dragging your child to endless doctor appointments and administering medication after medication, let Dr. Kilbane help you take control of your child’s health.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
She works with families to find the root cause of illness, using natural and nutritional therapies whenever possible in treating health issues such as colic, reflux, eczema, recurrent ear infections, recurrent sinus infections, asthma, allergies, stomach and GI issues like constipation and abdominal pain, ADHD, and sensory integration disorder.
She also conducts online education classes in addition to seeing individual patients in Charlotte, North Carolina. To learn more about her practice, please visit her website: www.sheilakilbane.com