Need help with your iPad Air 2 and iOS 8? The iPad Air 2 and iOS 8 introduced many features not seen in previous iPads, such as interactive notifications and predictive typing. The Guide to the iPad Air 2 organizes the wealth of knowledge about the sixth generation iPad into one place, where it can be easily accessed and navigated for quick reference.
This guide comes with countless screenshots, which complement the step-by-step instructions and help you to realize the iPad's full potential. The Guide to the iPad Air 2 provides useful information, such as tips and tricks, hidden features, and troubleshooting advice. This guide discusses recent known issues, and solutions that may be currently available. This information is constantly revised for a complete, up-to-date manual. Help is here!
Some of the topics covered in this guide include:
- Installing a SIM Card (4G iPads Only)
- Setting Up the iPad for the First Time
- Using Wi-Fi
- Using the Control Center to Quickly Adjust the Settings
- Adding and Editing Contacts
- Using iMessage to Send a Text Message
- Adding a Voice Message to a Text Conversation
- Surfing the Web
- Viewing Recently Closed Tabs
- List of iPad-Friendly Websites
- Taking and Editing Pictures and Videos
- Recovering Deleted Photos
- Using iTunes on the iPad
- Playing Music and Videos
- Setting Up the Email Application
- Composing, Reading, and Replying to Emails
- Using Siri
- Turning Bluetooth On or Off
- Customizing Notification and Alert Sounds
- Adding an International Keyboards
- Assigning a Passcode Lock or Fingerprint Lock
- Managing Vision and Hearing Accessibility Features
- Maximizing Battery Life
- Taking a Picture from the Lock Screen
- Controlling Web Surfing Using Gestures
- Pausing or Cancelling an Application Download
...and much more!
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book was a perfect guide to using my new iPad Air 2. Really liked how the book was organized and the text was easy to understand. I would highly recommend this book especially for any first time buyer (like myself). Because of this book, I learned features and tips I would never have known on my own. A thank you to the author!!