This guide provides an overview of the history of hip hop culture and an exploration of its dance style, appropriate both for student research projects and general interest reading.
• A chronology of the development of hip hop from the 1970s to the present
• Black and white photographs of the various dance movements
• Bibliography of significant materials for further reading
• Detailed explanations of dance terms
• Helpful indexes with convenient access to various topics of interest throughout the book
About the Author
Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar, PhD, is the reading and writing development director for Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing in Doha, Qatar.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Im the first to wright in this but also i love this book and i love dancing hip hop this book gives poeple passion and inspires them.