Tired of living in limbo waiting for your house to sell? In this insightful book, you'll discover hundreds of ingenious, yet practical things you can do to help sell your home faster and for the best price by using buyer/seller psychology, quick and inexpensive ways to make your home highly memorable, and how to get more buyers to your front door who would specifically want to purchase your home. In addition, this book devotes several chapters to how to overcome the anxiety, frustration and blues that home sellers face during tough real estate markets and how to make life much more enjoyable on a daily basis during the selling process.
This book combines savvy advice from real estate pros, home stagers, landscape artists, marketing and social media experts, psychologists and mental health therapists who will cheer you up and cheer you on to home selling success.
In this comprehensive book you'll discover:
* How to get buyers and real estate agents to put your home on the top of their list for viewing.
* Seven innovative ways to attract buyers, plus where to find them, how to reach them, and how to describe your home so people can't wait to see it.
* Fast, inexpensive ways to make your home stand out in a buyer's mind, so they will want to purchase your home--instead of your neighbor's house!
* How to choose the perfect selling price that will make both you and your buyers happy.
* Eight ways to tell if you have a great real estate agent.
* 15 Simple things you can do to keep home buyers from rejecting your house.
* 24 Surprisingly easy touches to add outside your home to make people stop their car, write down your information and make an appointment to come back and view your house.
* How to make your kitchen, bedrooms, bath, laundry room and even garage irresistible, so people can immediately see themselves moving into your home.
* The easy way to get your house ready to show at a moment's notice.
* How to make your home much more fun to live in while on the market.
* How to keep your pets and other treasures safe during showings.
* 18 Immediately useful ways to beat the home seller's blues.
* How to feel freer and in more control over your life, instead of feeling stuck while waiting for a buyer.
* Smart ways to reduce your financial fears and improve the quality of your life.
This indispensable guide also includes home seller resources, checklists, the Home Seller's Blues Quiz and instructions, and a wealth of smart strategies to make your home selling experience much easier, happier and saner from start to finish.
|Publisher:||Big Mouth Communications, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.47(d)|