GREAT IDEAS CHANGE THE WORLD, but how do you know if your idea is truly great?
That is the problem Professor Sean Wise addresses in his third and best book to date.
Sean Wise, former online host and business advisor to the hit reality show, Dragons' Den, has heard tens of thousands of entrepreneurs' idea pitches. Some were good, most were bad, and in this book he shows you how to tell the difference.
Based on more than 20,000 hours of pitches, Wise takes us inside the minds of investors and other opportunity spotters to learn how they separate the best from the rest. In doing so, Wise provides readers with an objective framework for gauging the potential of Startup business ideas.
This book provides:
• an entrepreneurial field guide for innovators
• tools to help you recognize great entrepreneurial opportunities
• an interactive framework to help Startup entrepreneurs address key issues
• a multidimensional objective scorecard to assist in the decision process
• lists of key considerations to address before you invest your time, energy and money
So before you drop out, invest in, or quit your day job to pursue an opportunity, first discover if your idea is HOT or NOT and learn how to get investors to back your pitch.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.63(d)|