New York Times bestselling author and ABC News anchor Linsey Davis invites children to explore age-appropriate questions about heaven. Kids and their parents can celebrate that heaven is a place we can look forward to, by God’s grace and goodness, while finding moments of heaven here on earth.
How High Is Heaven? is the perfect book for parents and grandparents to read aloud and provides an uplifting message for kids ages 4-8, featuring:
- Read-aloud, lyrical rhymes
- Whimsical, engaging illustrations by Lucy Fleming
- Answers to children’s questions about heaven… and a safe place to ask them
- Comfort to those who have lost a loved one?
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books and audio products from award-winning author Linsey Davis:
- The World Is Awake, A Celebration of Everyday Blessings
- One Big Heart, A Celebration of Being More Alike Than Different
- Stay This Way Forever
- The Linsey Davis Children’s Audio Collection
- The Smallest Spot of a Dot
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Lucy Fleming, a New York Times bestselling illustrator, has been an avid doodler and bookworm since childhood. She never quite grew out of having her head in the clouds, daydreaming. She specializes in children’s book illustration where her love for designing quirky characters meets her passion for storytelling. Lucy lives and works in a small town in England with a cup of ginger tea in hand and her cat close by.