Are you ready to be Twittertastic?
Twitter is the most immediate of all social media and allows you to connect with readers and others from the literary industry from all over the world. The fastest growing network with a 44% growth from 2012-2013 Twitter now boosts 255 million monthly active users.
How to be Twittertastic teaches you what Twitter is and how to use it to build your author brand, connect with readers, and sell more books.
This easy-to-use guide will teach you strategies and tips that will help you leverage your Twitter presence and get the most out of your tweets.
• How to set up your profile and personalise it
• Creating your network
• Ideas for making the most out of the new features
• Tweets- Types of content you can share
• Retweets, hashtags, and other Twitter terminology made simple
• Twitter etiquette- Dos and Don'ts of the Twitterverse
• Time savers and more...
How to be Twittertastic is the first book in the Writers and Authors Guide to Social Media series.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.26(d)|
About the Author