Want it by Wednesday, October 24?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Maximize Your Research Progress!
Harness the powerful, timesaving organization features of Evernote's free software and mobile apps to manage your genealogy research. This comprehensive user guide explains how to organize all kinds of genealogy cluesfrom notes and e-mails to vital records and audio filesso the information is easily searchable, accessible on any device, and automatically backed up in the cloud. Step-by-step instructions show you how to file research materials, analyze research clues, collaborate with cousins, and share your family history.
In this book, you'll find
- Evernote tips and strategies specifically for genealogy researchers, with real-life examples
- Step-by-step instructions for managing different types of genealogy information, from research notes to document images to web clippings
- Tricks for using Evernote to speed up research tasks, including transcription and research logs
- Suggestions to search-optimize your Evernote data so your information is easy to find
- Ideas for enhancing Evernote with external apps
- Tips to protect your data and troubleshoot common issues
- Worksheets to help you organize your notebooks and stacks
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Kerry Scott is a professional genealogist, award-winning blogger, and Evernote expert at Clue Wagon. She's spent years developing tools and techniques to make Evernote work for both beginning and expert genealogists.