Can we offer some hibernation advice? Don’t let the Arctic breezes and black ice get you down—nurture those daydreams of rosebuds and baby bunnies instead! Yes, we’ve rounded up our favorite stories again this month, and we guarantee they’ll get your little ones bounding into the garden as soon as you emerge from your cozy […]
An interactive picture book from Hervé Tullet the creator of the New York Times bestsellers Press Here and Mix It Up!
Join the magical hunt for one little idea: From one of the true creative geniuses of this generation comes a unique meditation on and celebration of the magic of the birth of a simple idea. Sparkling with visual wit and bubbling with imagination, I Have an Idea! is a richly emotional exploration of the creative process: from an initial tentative inkling, to the frustration of chasing the wrong notion, to finally the exhilaration of capturing—and nurturing—just the right idea. I Have an Idea! is a scrumptious cloth-spined package of color and inspiration equally at home on a child's bookshelf, in a new graduate's backpack, or atop a creative's desk.
- The perfect book of color and inspiration for children and those young at heart.
- Answers the questions "how do you find an idea?", "what does it feel like?", "what can you do with an idea?" in a simple and inspiring way.
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books.
The perfect gift to inspire creativity in young readers, new graduates, and budding artists.
- Kids of all ages will turn the pages with anticipation trying to catch that elusive idea
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Children's picture book for K-3
|Chronicle Books LLC
|9.50(w) x 7.20(h) x 0.50(d)
|5 - 8 Years
About the Author
Hervé Tullet is known for his prodigious versatility, from directing ad campaigns to designing fabric for Hermès. But his real love is working with children, for whom he has published dozens of books, including the New York Times bestsellers Mix It Up!, Let's Play!, Say Zoop!, and Press Here. He lives in New York City.