Are you frustrated with your poetry career?
There's good news. The publishing landscape has changed, and there are more opportunities available for poets to sell their work than any time in history.
But guess what? Almost no one is pursuing these new opportunities.
Indie poet & author Michael La Ronn walks you through what it really means to be a poet in today's market, and what you can do to create a career and portfolio of work that will make other poets jealous.
In this book, you'll learn:
* What the new publishing landscape looks like and why you should take advantage of it now
* Myths about poetry writing & common traps that poets fall into
* Why you should indie publish your next collection (and how to do it with style)
* How to think about your poetry as a business (hint: it's not just about submitting to literary magazines)
* How to market a poetry collection
All this and much more.
NOW is the time to take charge of your writing career. You'll be so much happier once you do.
Buying this book may be the most important thing you read to reach new readers and improve your sales.
You'll wish you read it sooner!