Are you feeling overwhelmed by all that’s involved in self-publishing your book?
Being an indie author should be a delight, not a drudgery. Indie With Ease demonstrates how a blend of clear purpose and steady pragmatism will enable you to thrive as an independent publisher. Through simple self-care techniques and a few mindset secrets, you’ll maximize motivation and minimize author anxiety.
With a down-to-earth blend of inspiration and practical steps, you will:
- Know yourself and your unique writing style.
- Set authentic, long-term writing goals.
- Nurture your creativity and protect your well-being.
- Maximize your energy and work at a pace you can sustain.
- Limit your marketing to what really works.
- Prioritize key tasks and ignore distractions.
- Dodge the most common pitfalls for independent authors.
For a little extra inspiration, you will also find:
- Contributions and advice from over a dozen experienced indie authors.
- Bonus resources: checklists, templates, and trackers to jump start your daily routine.
Indie with Ease is your essential guide to well-being, productivity and serenity as an indie author.