Have you ever felt like you're talking, but nobody is listening?
Are people born with the ability to be a great public speaker?
It's a learned skill.
One which anyone can improve…
…and even master
So even if you're shy, introverted and terrified of speaking to more than 2 people now – this book will show you easily actionable ways to improve your public speaking
Here's just a fraction of what you'll discover:
- The best way to structure a speech (can even be used for an important conversation)
- 3 ways to begin a speech, which has the audience hooked from the start
- The one word which always limits your conviction and authority
- When to use humor in speaking, and when never to
- How to speak with presence
- TED talk secrets of the world's best communicators
- The trap many people fall into when using PowerPoint slides…and how to avoid it
- How to wow people in job interviews and leave an unforgettable impression
- The one thing many speakers do, which almost always kills the crowd
- A quick exercise you can do without anyone noticing…which instantly makes you feel calm
- How to inject raw passion into even the most mundane of topics
So if you want develop your communication skills for maximum effectiveness, at home, in the boardroom, or on stage…