- Features for manipulating XHTML, CSS, and events provided by DOM.
- Closure, lazy loading, advance conditional loading, chaining, currying, memoization, modules, callbacks, recursion, and other powerful function techniques.
- Encoding data with JSON or XML.
- Remote scripting with JSON-P or XMLHttpRequest
- Drag-and-drop, animated scrollers, skin swappers, and other cool behaviors.
- Optimizations to ensure your scripts run snappy.
- Formatting and naming conventions to prevent you from looking like a greenhorn.
- New ECMAScript 5, DOM 3, and HTML 5 features such as Object.create(), Function.prototype.bind(), strict mode, querySelector(), querySelectorAll(), and getElementsByClassName().
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Representing Data with Values
- Type Conversion
- Controlling Flow
- Member Inheritance
- Functions and Arrays
- Traversing and Modifying the DOM Tree
- Scripting CSS
- Listening for Events
- Scripting BOM