An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet is the series to turn to when you want a basic reference that's reliable, up-to-date, and complete.
These guides feature:
- Expert authors, plus renowned guest contributors on specialized topics
- Full-color photos throughout
- Basic information on the breed, species, or topic
- Complete coverage of care, health, grooming, training, and more
- Tips and techniques to make life with a pet more rewarding
About the Author
AMY D. SHOJAI is founder and president of the international Cat Writer's Association. She is an award-winning writer of over 250 national magazine articles and has written four books on dogs and cats.
Table of ContentsPART ONE: Welcome to the World of Your Kitten.
1. The Kitten's Ancestry.
2. The Physical Kitten.
3. Indoor/Outdoor Concerns.
PART TWO: Living with Your Kitten.
4. Bringing Your Kitten Home Feeding Your Kitten.
6. Grooming Your Kitten.
7. Keeping Your Kitten Healthy.
PART THREE: Enjoying Your Kitten.
8. Play and Learning.
9. Basic Training.
10. Acting Up.
11. Introducing Your Kitten to Strangers.
PART FOUR: Beyond the Basics.
12. Recommended Reading.