Knowing yourself helps your child
Are you a Helper or an Organizer? A Dreamer or an Entertainer? No matter which of the personality types on the Enneagram you are, this groundbreaking system gives you the vision to see the world as your child sees it-and the power to use this vision to achieve all of your parenting goals.
Know Your Parenting Personality helps you discover how your personality motivates the way you behave as a parent and how your child's personality interacts with your own. As an expert on personality, Janet Levine has pioneered a new understanding of the Enneagram based on hundreds of interviews with parents. You'll learn how to recognize your greatest parenting strengths and weaknesses and how to free yourself to become a true guide and mentor to your child. This invaluable parenting guide helps you:
• Establish stronger connections with your child
• Eliminate self-defeating behavior patterns
• Deepen parent--child communication
• Reduce stress in your home
• Gain self awareness and identify your parenting strengths
• Support the flowering of your child's personality
Read Know Your Parenting Personality and become the parent you always wanted to be.
|Product dimensions:||9.21(w) x 6.14(h) x 0.61(d)|
About the Author