Did you know you the months of March, April and May in your high school senior year are technically the last minute to find college funding? If you've been admitted to a college or university but haven't started looking or applying for scholarships and awards to help you conquer the tuition bill, this resource is designed for you.
Students and parents who read the Last Minute College Financing Guide will find answers to all of the following questions and more.
- If I haven't already started searching for college financing what do I do?
- My dream college has accepted me. But it's too expensive and the financial aid they are offering is not enough. Can I appeal a financial aid decision? How would I do that?
- How do I get additional financing if I'm already in college?
- How could community foundations or state financial aid agencies help me in my search for college funding?
- Can my hobbies or interests help me reduce my tuition bill?
- If I have a student loan, are there programs that can help me pay them off?
In the Last Minute College Financing Guide , Marianne Ragins, winner of more than $400,000 in scholarship money, the author and a professional who has worked with thousands of students and parents over the past 20 years, outlines numerous strategies for finding college money even for those who may have procrastinated in the scholarship race.
Don't wait another minute! Order the Last Minute College Financing Guide e-book today, to help you realize your college dreams.