Get the big picture with TellerBooks Law School Survival Guides--the DEFINITIVE study aid, with:
- Concise overviews of the black letter law-ideal for class prep and exam mastery;
- Summaries and holdings of all of the major cases that law students are expected to study;
- A detailed glossary covering the most frequent terms that students will encounter;
- Streamlined outlines highlighting the essentials; and
- A thorough, concept-driven index for quick reference to key topics.
Look for all of these titles in the TELLERBOOKS Law School Survival Guides Series (Outlines and Case Summaries)*:
CONTRACTS AND SALES
CONST. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
*Available in paperback, e-book, Kindle edition, and iPhone application formats.