with a B&N Audiobooks Subscription
"Lemon Moms, A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism" walks you through the chaos and confusion of maternal narcissism: what it is, what it does, and how to recover from its disturbing effects. With a laid-back narrative, personal examples, and action-oriented steps, you'll learn how to decode the hurtful behavior and move forward in healing.
If your mom has narcissistic traits, you don't need a diagnosis to know that your relationship is unhealthy. If you like detailed writing and personal examples, you'll like this book.
Learn how to:
- remove the drama from your interactions
- set personal boundaries
- identify and shut down manipulative attempts
- identify gaslighting and cognitive dissonance
- work through the phases of "Narcissism Awareness Grief"
- understand the narcissistic cycle-of-abuse
- use the chapter action steps to gain insight
- and much more!