Life Lessons from Elvis is a long overdue book that allows Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, or whatever you want to call him to share things his life has taught him such as:
- The right cape can be very slimming.
- Never wear metal-based fabric in a thunderstorm.
- Gyrate responsibly.
- There's nothing like the look in your little girl's eyes when you present her with her very first monogrammed golf cart.
- You've got to be firm with children, especially when they're your wife.
- Your hair can be downright "Pompadourable" if you comb it just right.