Want it by Monday, October 22?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
#1 best-selling guide to Brazil*
Lonely Planet Brazil is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Party at Carnaval in Rio, come face to face with monkeys and other creatures in the Amazon, or snorkel the aquatic life-filled natural aquariums of Bonito, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Brazil and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Brazil:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, football, cinema, literature, cuisine, nature, wildlife
- Over 119 color maps
- Covers The Amazon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Salvador, Bahia, Pernambuco, Paraiba, Rio Grande de Norte, Parana, Ceara, Piaui, Maranhao, Santa Catarina, Mato Grosso and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Brazil, our most comprehensive guide to Brazil, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Rio de Janeiro? Check out Lonely Planet Rio de Janeiro for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Make My Day Rio de Janeiro, a colorful and uniquely interactive guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your itinerary by flipping, mixing and matching top sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Brazil. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA.