Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour through the hidden backstreet courtyards and temples of Kathmandu, explore the base of the world's highest mountain and learn everything you need to know to trek through this incredible region -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Nepal Himalaya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, environment
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Kathmandu, Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Langtang, Helambu, Eastern Nepal, Western Nepal and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya offers a comprehensive look at all you need to know to have a safe and rewarding trek.
- Looking for a guide focused on Nepal? Check out our Lonely Planet Nepal guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet,.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.