Transform simple shapes into beautiful designs, and discover the meditative pleasures of drawing and coloring together
You've mastered the art of coloringthe secret, of course, is that there's nothing to master. Now it's time to welcome back your inner child, who remembers doodling with pen and pencil on every available surface. In this book, Cher Kaufmann encourages readers to pick up a pen again and have some fun. But this isn't just a drawing, scribble, or doodle book; it offers a meditative journey to confidence and joy. A blank page is a beautiful thing, especially when your mind, body, and soul are ready to accept that and allow creativity to flow. Coloring aficianados and doodle lovers alike will find something to embrace here, as it inspires readers to:
- Build patterns through simple repetition of circles, squares, or triangles
- Use templates, such as cookie cutters or interesting shapes, to jump-start a design
- Begin a drawing from scribbles in the book
- Finish drawing the second half of an existing design
- Create open designs and mandalas, specifically for coloring
- Color some of the finished designs used as examples throughout
Rather thenlearningto draw, you'll be inspired to observe the world in a new way, creating art effortlessly.
|Publisher:||Countryman Press, The|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Cher Kaufmann is an inspirational author, artist, and teacher. Her extensive studies of photography and art, combined with her training in massage therapy and Reiki, have helped her discover unique patterns in the world. She teaches meditative drawing to packed classes. She lives with her family outside Dallas, Texas.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Awesome third book!!