The all-in-one GRE Prep Course that lets you take GRE practice tests across all platformsbook, online, and mobile
Preparing to take the GRE? Assess your strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to master the GRE with this fully immersive print, online, and mobile program. Written by an educator who received a perfect score on the GRE, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test 2018, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces exam strategies, and includes review exercises to help you increase your test-taking confidence.
Score-Raising Features Include:
• 3 full-length GRE practice tests in the book and 4 more online (See inside front cover for details)
• A thorough review of the math concepts essential to the GRE
• Extensive practice questions for both the Verbal and Quantitative Sections
• Techniques for success on Data Interpretation Questions
• Practice for Analytical Writing assignments and sample high-scoring essays
• Unique test-taking strategies to help you avoid the test maker’s traps
• Shortcuts to help you save time and minimize mistakes
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.60(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Erfun Geula is the founder of GRE Compass, a tutoring firm specializing in GRE Preparation. A perfect scorer on the GRE, he has more than 7,000 hours of experience in helping students maximize their own test scores.