The all-in-one GRE Prep Course that lets students take GRE practice tests across all platforms−book, online, and mobile
This guide is a fully immersive print, online, and mobile program designed to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to achieve the GRE score they want. Written by an educator who received a perfect score on the GRE, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test 2017, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies and includes review exercises to help students increase their test-taking confidence More than 500,000 students take the GRE every year.
- 8 interactive practice tests for exam readiness
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- An explanation of the section-adaptive format of the most recent GRE
- All instructional content available in both print and interactive formats
- A personalized study plan with daily goals
- Powerful analytics to chart students’ progress
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.50(h) x 1.50(d)|
About the Author
Erfun Geula (Brooklyn, NY) is the founder of GRE Compass, a tutoring firm specializing in GRE Preparation. A perfect scorer on the GRE, he has more than 7,000 hours of experience in helping students maximize their own test scores.