The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart covers:
- The history of microbiology
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms
- Illustrations of plant and animal cells
- Diagram of the Krebs (citric-acid) cycle
- Table of the five kingdoms
- How to identify microbes
- Bacteria and viruses
- Protozoans and fungi
- Host-parasite relationship
- Infectious microbes and disease
- Body defenses