Best Selling author John Hodges brings you MINDFULNESS: Make a Resolution to be HAPPY
Do you ask yourself any of these questions?
- Why can't I be happy?
- What can I do to change how I feel?
- Does my mood affect my family and friends & business?
- How can I stop my negative emotions?
- How can I love myself?
- Do I want doctors and pills?
In this powerful, yet simple book you'll find answers and simple Life Hacks that you can apply today
- Learn how to rethink conflict resolution within your relationships
- Learn simple nutritional habits that will help manage stress and anxiety
- Learn to be the Alpha you always wanted to be
- Learn to relax and enjoy the simplistic pleasure of life
- Learn how to manage your valuable time so you have more time for you
- 30 amazingly simple Life Hacks and most are free forever + much, much more
It's easier than you think and you'll have loads of fun!
- Don't waste any more life, be the best you can be.
- Be the person that everybody wants to hang out with.
- Become the center of your family and friends and be a pleasure to work with.
- Enjoy your life, succeed in love, family, and business.
Make a - RESOLUTION TO BE HAPPY
For further reading on how to live a Healthy and Happy Life, follow us on:
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries or for review copies of our titles
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" This opening quote sets the tone for John Hodges self help book called "Resolution to be Happy-Banish Stress and Anxiety Forever". Like the quote, this book is extremely motivational and practical. Hodges opens by inspiring you, he reminds you of what a gift your life is and how many things had to happen to bring you into existence. With this awe-inspiring notion the author then moves onto to share some incredibly real and practical steps for taking back your life and forming it into one that's stress and anxiety free. My favorite part about this book is just how easy it is to start doing the things it suggests. Literally anyone can choose to start practicing the habits described in the book whenever they want. You don't have to go out and buy anything, and for most of them, you don't really need to do any prep work either. Another great part is that the options provided in this book focus on both the mental and physical side of things, so many self-help books anymore just focus on one of the others, its refreshing to find one that incorporates activities that strengthen the mind and the body. Overall it was a really great and easy read that I would definitely recommend to any of my fellow stressed out friends. Whether you're a single mom with a handful of children, or a busy businessman, anyone can benefit from the simple tips laid out in this book!