* Write tight, lean, clean, and laser-focused content to keep readers engaged.
* Integrate keywords that are vital to being found online.
* Capture attention with a distinctive design.
* Understand how to use today's modern resume for person-to-person job search as well as electronic, digital, and mobile search technologies.
* The 80+ resume samples demonstrate these strategies in action for real-life job seekers who've excelled in their search campaigns. Clear guidelines and easy-to-follow examples give readers practical know-how for building a powerful resume for today. The resume book we have all been waiting for from resume industry leaders Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark. Rich Feller, Past President, National Career Development Association
|Publisher:||Emerald Career Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
They work together remotely, Louise from the 10th floor of a tower in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, and Wendy from her 35-acre farm in the middle of nowhere, Virginia.
Both Wendy and Louise are Master Resume Writers, Certified Professional Resume Writers, Job and Career Transition Coaches, and Credentialed Career Masters