Mule 2: A Developer's Guide introduces the Mule 2.0 integration platform for developers of enterprise integration applications who wish to leverage Mule as a lightweight messaging framework that contains a distributable object broker for managing communication between applications.
- The book is based on insight, knowledge, and experience resulting from working with Mule.
- The text provides support, consulting, and training to developers implementing Mule in a broad range of scenarios ranging from small projects through to large corporations developing major deployments.
- The author(s) have also developed the official training materials for Mule.
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Fundamental Mule
- Routers and Routing
- Modeling Applications
- Creating a Mule Application
- Mule Transports
- Web Services in Mule
- Extending Mule
- Resilient Mule Applications