Natural Horse Training Tips and Methods by Horace Woodley
How do you train your horse? Are you just starting out or are you looking for different methods to find the best one to use with your animals? Look no further than this informative book designed to get you comfortable in training your horse.
Horse training is best for someone who is truly going to love the work, as is evident in this passionate book sure to give you the tools and tricks you need to get your horses trained.
Learn how mounted servicemen train their horses effectively and how you can do the same with ease.
Step by step guidelines will make horse training a breeze!
Learn valuable tips such as:
- Why you should NOT yank up on a horse's mouth.
- Why your knee placement will effect your ability to ride your horse!
- How much exercise does your horse REALLY need in order to train him effectively?
- Why after exercise care matters to the training and health of your horse!
- How do you deal with the horse's resistance so no one is harmed?
- How horses naturally move so you can work WITH them, not against them!
- Do's and Don'ts of training and riding
- Easy to use commands that you can use immediately!
Practice makes perfect they say. But in order to start you need a good basis of where to begin and what to do. Look no further than this well designed guide created to guide you through the steps of training your horse safely.
It is time to get excited about working with your horse. Get started TODAY!