53.99 In Stock
The comprehensive A-to-Z guide on network security, fully revised and updated Network security is constantly evolving, and this comprehensive guide has been thoroughly updated to cover the newest developments. If you are responsible for network security, this is the reference you need at your side. Covering new techniques, technology, and methods for approaching security, it also examines new trends and best practices being used by many organizations. The revised Network Security Bible complements the Cisco Academy course instruction in networking security.
- Covers all core areas of network security and how they interrelate
- Fully revised to address new techniques, technology, and methods for securing an enterprise worldwide
- Examines new trends and best practices in use by organizations to secure their enterprises
- Features additional chapters on areas related to data protection/correlation and forensics
- Includes cutting-edge topics such as integrated cybersecurity and sections on Security Landscape, with chapters on validating security, data protection, forensics, and attacks and threats
About the Author
Eric Cole holds a PhD and CISSP and has been a security consultant for international banks and the Fortune 500. He made his mark working for the CIA for more than seven years and as a member of the Honeynet Project. He was also a member of the Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th Presidency. He has appeared as a security expert on CBS News and 60 Minutes and is a regular security expert for CNN Headline News.