Learn how to care for, and take great care of your German Shorthaired Pointer with this book!
1. The Characteristics of a German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy or Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your German Shorthaired Pointer?
5. How to Crate Train Your German Shorthaired Pointer
6. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Makes Potty Mistakes
7. How to Teach your German Shorthaired Pointer to Fetch
8. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your German Shorthaired Pointer
9. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Has Separation Anxiety, and How to Deal With It
10. When Your German Shorthaired Pointer Is Afraid of Loud Noises
11. How to Stop Your German Shorthaired Pointer From Jumping Up On People
12. How to Build A Whelping Box for a German Shorthaired Pointer or Any Other Breed of Dog
13. How to Teach Your German Shorthaired Pointer to Sit
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I can't believe the other two positive reviews on this book. It looks like it was printed in someone's garage, it barely gives any specific training tips, and I found it very hard to read since it seems to be a collection of quotes or mini- advice paragraphs rather than solid training, feeding or dog care tips. Particularly for someone who has had a dog in the past, this book was worthless. I returned it.
This book helped so much with the training of my dog! The biggest thing I learned was how to deal with him when he made a mess on the floor. Now, my dog understands to go outside to use the bathroom! So helpful and wife no longer complains about dog!
Really help me very much to know about dog.