Over 700 images will bring the Bible to life for kids!
Are your kids visual learners? Then this is the Bible for them! The NIV Kids’ Visual Study Bible brings God’s great story to life with over 700 illustrations, photographs, infographics, and maps. Designed for 8-12-year olds, this engaging Bible draws kids into the Scriptures by visually explaining how the facts and stories all fit together. The Bible is also packed with study notes that will keep kids reading and exploring God’s Word.
Give them the NIV Kids’ Visual Study Bible and watch their curious minds find the answers that will encourage them to keep digging further into Scripture.
- Over 700 full-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps throughout
- Study notes to help explain the text
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader
- One-column format with side bar study notes for ease of reading
- Presentation page for gift giving
- Ribbon marker to easily hold your place
- Easy-to-read 8.5-point font size
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.