Have you ever . . .
- wondered how to inspire teenagers with your Sunday School lesson?
- hoped to convey a message that the Young Women would remember for weeks or even years to come?
- felt that your Relief Society lesson needed just a little umph?
- wished for a simple way to teach Primary children to help them understand a gospel principle?
- looked for a quick-and-easy yet meaningful family home evening lesson?
Help is at your fingertips!
Nothing compares to the power of a good object lesson to make a memorable point. even the Savior used objects such as birds, rocks, lost coins, and water to effectively teach and communicate his message. No matter what teaching situation you find yourself in — home, church, classroom, Scouts, or community — objects are an effective and creative way to clarify and strengthen your lessons. The teaching activities in Object Lessons Made Easy will help reinforce gospel principles as well as actively involve students in the learning process.
With 101 object lessons using everyday, easy-to-find items, plus three helpful indexes — organized by subject, object, and scripture — this book is an invaluable teaching aid for parents and gospel teachers of almost any age group.
- Object Lessons
Book of Mormon
Developing Christlike Attributes
Endure to the End
Gifts of the Spirit
Inviting the Spirit
Jesus Christ, Savior
Listening for the Spirit
Ordinances of the Gospel
Seeking the Good
Word of Wisdom
Young Men and Young Women Programs
- Scripture Index
- Object Index
- Subject Index
|Publisher:||Deseret Book Company|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||491 KB|
About the Author