Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Office 2013 For Dummies is the key to your brand new Office!
Packed with straightforward, friendly instruction, this update to one of the bestselling Office books of all time gets you thoroughly up to speed and helps you learn how to take full advantage of the new features in Office 2013. After coverage of the fundamentals, you'll discover how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of all five Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Discusses typing and formatting text in Word and easy ways to dress up your documents with color, graphics, and more
- Demonstrates navigating and editing an Excel spreadsheet, creating formulas, and charting and analyzing Excel data
- Walks you through creating a PowerPoint presentation and adding some punch with color, sound, pictures, and videos
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more
The fun and friendly approach of Office 2013 For Dummies makes doing Office work easy and efficient!
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Wallace Wang is the bestselling author of several dozen computer books including Office For Dummies and Beginning Programming For Dummies. Besides writing computer books, Wallace also enjoys performing stand-up comedy just to do something creative that involves human beings as opposed to machines.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews