- Get it by Friday, August 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Amazing Stories of Faith from Twenty Centuries of Church History
From the Roman Empire to the Reformation, St. Valentine to St. Francis, Martin Luther to Billy Graham, best-selling author Robert J. Morgan introduces you to a parade of preachers, popes, martyrs, heroes, and saints. Intriguing and inspiring stories from two thousand years of Christianity offer a glimpse into church history.
On This Day in Christian History is an introduction to 365 of the most remarkable men and women of faith you will ever meet. Simple, colorful stories tell you about history-making events in the lives of people who loved God wholeheartedly. This unique devotional:
- Provides a rarely seen view of believers and their roles in the Christian church
- Offers daily Scripture reading from the Contemporary English Version
- Is a goldmine of speech starters—lesson and sermon illustrations for speakers, preachers, and teachers
- Includes a helpful index of selected topics
On This Day in Christian History brings a year’s worth of insight and spiritual challenge as you learn what some Christians endured because of their love for God.
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Rob Morgan is the pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for more than thirty years. He is a bestselling and Gold-Medallion winning writer of more than twenty books with four million in print circulation. Rob has written articles for numerous publications and has appeared on national television and radio shows. He and his wife, Katrina, have three daughters and twelve grandchildren.