One Hand Pinochle is the first in a series of solitaire card games based on multi player card games rather than the standard solitaire rules. This game is designed for two classes of card player.
1. The solitiare player looking for something different from the typical solitaire game.
2. Pinochle players looking to play their favorite game when there are no extra players available.
This game is presented in this book in four parts designed to give the reader as full a view as possible b efire playing it for the first time.
1. The individual details of the game.
2. The complete official rules of the game.
3. Simple trick play stratagies for winning hands.
4. A glossary of One Hand Pinochle terms.
One Hand Pinochle is the first in a series of games that will revolutionize solitaire card play and bring it as close as possible to multi player card play.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.08(d)|
About the Author