Option Volatility & Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques by Sheldon Natenberg
One of the most widely read books among active option traders around the world, Option Volatility & Pricing has been completely updated to reflect the most current developments and trends in option products and trading strategies.
- Pricing models
- Volatility considerations
- Basic and advanced trading strategies
- Risk management techniques
- And more!
Written in a clear, easy-to-understand fashion, Option Volatility & Pricing points out the key concepts essential to successful trading. Drawing on his experience as a professional trader, author Sheldon Natenberg examines both the theory and reality of option trading. He presents the foundations of option theory explaining how this theory can be used to identify and exploit trading opportunities. Option Volatility & Pricing teaches you to use a wide variety of trading strategies and shows you how to select the strategy that best fits your view of market conditions and individual risk tolerance.
New sections include:
- Expanded coverage of stock option
- Strategies for stock index futures and options
- A broader, more in-depth discussion volatility
- Analysis of volatility skews
- Intermarket spreading with options