The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart covers:
- Bonding in organic compounds
- Geometry of molecules
- Common atoms in organic chemistry
- Types of organic molecules and functional groups, including IUPAC rules
- Isomerism and stereochemistry
- Spectroscopy of organic molecules and the electromagnetic spectrum