Learn to Implement an Effective, Coherent Management System with Quality and EH&S Tools How would you like to streamline health and safety and environmental programs into the everyday operations of your organization? Reduce rework, breakage, and worker's compensation claims while increasing productivity, efficiency, and profitability? In Organizational Mastery with Integrated Management Systems, Michael Noble answers these questions and much more. Presenting an integrated, no-nonsense approach to process risk management, Noble guides you through all the steps necessary to establish a quality management system that incorporates environmental health and safety (EH&S) concerns. He brings together ideas from both Quality and EH&S, providing a wealth of proven techniques that can be easily tailored to your specific organizational needs. Useful checklists, guidelines, process flowcharts, and risk analysis methods are included along with appendices containing management and technical audits you can use to develop your own audit tool. You'll learn to:
• Develop effective strategies for assessing, managing, and mitigating risks
• Make audits a simple extension of well-run operations and processes
• Integrate ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and OHSA's 18000 systems
• Choose from the best-of-the-best of TQM, Deming, and Crosby
• Identify and correct "Multiple Root Causes" of accidents or process failure
• Enhance process improvement through employee/customer satisfaction
• And much more
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
Controlling the Dragon -
The Integration of Management Systems.
Building Safer, More Productive Jobs!
Management Commitment: Policy and Planning.
Risk Assessment Process.
Risk and Operational Control.
Measurement and Evaluation.
Nonconformance and Incident Investigation.
Management Review and Continuous Improvement.