(Outlaw Galaxy 4, short story collection) Five short stories of magic, wonder and adventure among the stars and distant worlds of Outlaw Galaxy:
* "Little Wind." Charrogarn has been told he is the Pyarrun Senn, destined to save his world from the Ghat'han invaders and preserve his peoples' most sacred traditions. And it all feels like a lie.
* "Here. Alone." There's nothing better than spending the day watching the starships coming in to land at the starport, imagining what their stories might be....
* "One Man's Trash." No matter how desperately you need a new starship, don't trust your co-pilot to pick it out....
* "We've Come A Long Way." A tavern on a StarStation, a well-deserved rest after a long journey across the stars ... and a moment of reflection amidst a bar fight.
* "Echoes." A father and son share a very special memory of the past.
Short story collection, about 15,000 words or 45 pages, reading time: one hour.
About the Author
Bill Smith -- www.BillSmithBooks.com or www.OutlawGalaxy.com -- is the author of the Outlaw Galaxy series of space adventure stories, as well as the author of Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (Del Rey Books), Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology (Del Rey Books) and Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (West End Games). He lives in the foothills of New York's Adirondack Mountains and when not dreaming up stories of thrilling space fantasy, he can often be found at the local stock car tracks watching cars go around in a circle real fast. Visit his blog at BillSmithWeb.com or BillSmithBooks.blogspot.com