The perfect gift for any dog-lover, and a must-have for any dog owner; no bones about it, these Peanut Butter Dogs will make your day.
This winsome collection of photographs covers more than 140 lovable pups, most of them rescues, in expressions of peanut butter bliss. Names, ages, and brief bios of each dog accompany their portraits.
Among the dogs you'll meet in this book:
- Stella, the four-year-old English Bulldog/Pit Bull mix
- Monty, the six-year-old Yorkie
- Elvis, the two-year-old Doberman Pinscher
- Zeus, the three-year-old German Shepherd
- Sophie, the seven-year-old English Springer Spaniel
- DeeDee, the nine-year-old Dalmatian
- Mama Gris Gris, the sixteen-year-old Bull Terrier
- and Layla, the nine-year-old tripod Boxer!
|Publisher:||Smith, Gibbs Publisher|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Greg Murray is an award-winning animal photographer and rescue and pit bull advocate. His first book, Peanut Butter Dogs, is a rollicking portrait collection of more than 140 dogs, many of them pit bulls, enjoying peanut butter. His work has been featured in Huffington Post, Today, Daily Mail, Elle, People, and other media outlets throughout the world. He lives near Cleveland, Ohio, with his wife, Kristen, and two rescue dogs, Leo and Kensie.