The primary measure that is the first one, for comparing the stages of personality development, is the perception refinement. The more beautiful the understanding, the more attractive shades, and facets the person can see in any event. The rougher the perception, the less picky is this person. What is healthy for a person at the first stage of development, will seem rude (depending on the situation: silly, inappropriate, ineffective, too straightforward) to a more advanced person. And, in fact, everything indicated below is a little more detailed description of the perception process refining with the personality development transition from one stage to another.
The second criterion for comparing stages of character development is far-sightedness or wisdom. The wiser the man, the more he filters the contents of own mind and is less receptive to rough impulses. Such a person knows that it is worth taking some patience today and working on himself, and the future won’t disappoint. On the contrary, a narrow-spirited man unreasonably wastes his energy and resources to get quick satisfaction, not thinking of the future.
The third and, perhaps, the most curious criterion for comparing the stages of personality development is access to areas. This is expressed as permission of the city 'members' to stay in their society which lives by the appropriate official or privacy laws. The more delicate perception and the higher the stage of development are, the more refined and reasonable are the laws adopted by a person, and the stricter is his adherence to these rules. For example, if a person wants to be in close contact with peace-loving and sincere people, he is obliged to be honest and peaceful himself, and then this area will accept him.
Would You Like To Know More? This book is Delivered Instantly to Your Reading Device Just Scroll To The Top Of The Page And Select The "Buy Now" Button!
Download Your Copy Today!
© 2017 All Rights Reserved!
About the Author
Consultant psychologist, psychotherapist.
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. single counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (effective) treatment.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
- Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
- Psychological support and support in difficult personal living conditions, development of competencies of emotional literacy and self-support;
- Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.